Full replay is available for full-access members only. Not a member yet? Join us today.
Unlock Access with a VA Membership
Already a member? Login
Jason Mitchell joins NWT Pro Dusty Minke live to talk fall walleye, the NWT, and answer viewer questions.
Topics covered include:
- Fall walleye patterns and tactics
- The downside of forward facing sonar
- Leech Lake tips and tactics for fall walleye
- How fatheads & rainbow minnows are often underrated in the fall
- Dusty Minke’s forward facing sonar settings
- The 2 things that separate the great anglers from everybody else when it comes to forward facing sonar settings
- An accurate cast combined with…
- the right angle on your transducer to best optimize the image.
- What it’s like to be a tournament angler on a team
- If you want to catch the trophy walleye, you should be targeting the loners, not the schools
- Learning how to identify different species/sizes on your electronics
- Differing tactics for rivers vs lakes